CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lets Ramble about Cake Pops!

So today is my Little Boys 5th Birthday........quite a big deal right?  So I thought it was fitting to do my first blog posting today :)  After all our family is our inspiration right?

Ok so Cake Pops........Have you tried these yet?  New little craze, cake on a stick :) 

Well for his class party today I thought I would give them a shot!

Super economical if that is your thing ..... the entire kit (on the baking isle) at walmart for less then $2.00.......Simple enough!  And it comes with everything!  From the cake mix to the sprinkles.........all you need is oil, water and 1 egg!  Easy Breezy!


Let me just say this though  :) As yummy and cute as it turns out -- These are not as simple! LOL

You are going to follow the directions on the box to the letter......but the trick here is not to stick your stick all of the way  into your cake ball.....I had several fall apart while dipping them in the frosting because the stick made them weak!  Luckily for me I only needed 8 good ones LOL!



Let me know how yours Turn out!


XOXO 

0 comments:

Post a Comment